Friday 31 July 2015

#OMCZ - Bare Arms


Its the weekend! And the time has come for me to rejoin the Outside My Comfort Zone challenge! 
For various health reasons over the past few weeks,  I've been a little bit rubbish on the blog front so hopefully this challenge will keep me focused and get me back on track.
This months challenge is Bare Arms.
This is something that I struggled with even as recently as last year. But this year I realised that the world won't stop and stare even if my upper arms are giant so I might as well just get on with it.
These are a selection of my most recent sleeveless faves.

How do you feel about having your arms on show?
See what the following bloggers thing by clicking their links below.

1 comment:

  1. You look great. Arms are a thing a lot of people struggle with. i'm ok for 99% of the time but when i look back at pictures I wish i'd had a cardie on x

    ReplyDelete