Friday 3 April 2015

Tiny Takeover: Outfit 6


Ok guys! This is the penultimate outfit by Tiny. He's started picking out dresses without my asking so who knows, maybe I'll let him do this more often!


This is one of my favourite dresses in one of my favourite prints. Tiny insisted on the spangly shoes from Outfit 1 and an old pair of bright red leggings.

This was fine until...


"You need something to keep you warm Mummy."


Well. This just felt all kinds of wrong.  But I don't make the rules. What Tiny says goes, so 50s dress and paisley kimono it is!

It was the first time I've worn this kimono. Actually, it's the first time I've ever worn a kimono. I'm converted! Thanks Tiny! For once again opening my eyes to something I'd not considered before.


Apologies for the terrible photos. These were taken raaather late in the day.)

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome that the little one is actually pushing you to wear things you have but haven't worn. I want a kimono but haven't seen one I like yet :( x

    ReplyDelete