Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tiny Takeover: Outfit 4


Over half way through now and Tiny is getting really into this dressing Mummy lark.
"OH!" he shouts while running down the hall towards my bedroom. "Where's that spotty dress? The one with the spots on?" He flings open the wardrobe with such vigour. "YESSSS! Red and spotty."


He rummages through my shoe box and finds two black ones but they don't match. I ask if they're the shoes for me to wear. "Nooo you silly narna, they're not the same!" and he finds a matching shoe and hands the pair over.


I assume he's done. I've never worn tights or leggings with this dress before. But no, he's in the swing of things now and he looks through my drawer of bottoms. He finally pulls out my galaxy Pamela Mann tights and tells me he likes space so I should wear these. And with that he wanders off, mission complete.


Check back tomorrow to see what he's picked for Day 5!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, he's got good taste too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's doing alright, I'm tempted keep going! x

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness this is the cutest idea ever. I wish I could do it but all I have is a puppy lol. He picked well because the dress looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun! Haha I dunno, a puppy could work if you wanted to go for the shredded clothes look? :D xx

      Delete
  3. That dress and those shoes <3 x

    ReplyDelete