Tuesday 13 January 2015

Panties-To-Go with Caught Short*

In the mad rush of gift deliveries before Christmas, a mystery packet arrived on my doorstep that I knew wasn't a present I was waiting to wrap. I opened it up and to my amusement, a pair of knickers dropped onto the floor. These are such a nifty idea, I just had to share them with you!

caught short, caught-short, panties to go, knickers, panties, plus size, chubby, bbw, fat, woman,
These aren't just any panties. These are Caught Short Panties.
I don't think you need me to give you examples of those times when you could've done with that extra pair of pants tucked away in our handbag and this is what Caught Short is all about. Coming in white, black or ecru, these "Panties-To-Go" come in sizes S-XL (XL being a UK20-22) and the slimline, resealable and reusable pouch fits neatly inside your handbag for those "just in case" moments.


I tried these on and they have a lovely stretch. However I'm not a fan of the high leg bikini cut (they don't sit well on my frame) and I would love to see these coming in shorts and full briefs to suit a wider range of people some time in the future. But the idea and product are a great solution to an age old problem. So don't get Caught Short! If you fancy picking up a pair for those whoops moments, the Panties-To-Go retail at £7.50 per pair and you can purchase them via the Caught Short website.




*These Panties-To-Go were gifted but all opinions are my own

3 comments:

  1. Lol these are a fun idea. Like you, I'm not too keen on the shape (more of a thong girl myself) but since its essentially a pair of pants to pop in your bag, any could be used i suppose. Fun idea though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have your feedback, thank you X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much more discreet than the pair I stowed in my hand luggage only to be searched at JFK last week ...

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete