Wednesday 5 February 2014

Dress for 99p? Thanks Yours Clothing!

Warning: if you're on a no spend month, stop reading!

The wonderful Debz over at The (Not So) Secret Diary Of A Wannabe Princess has brought to my attention a fantastic offer from Yours Clothing that has me a little excited. It's too good not to share!


I'm not going to lie; I squealed, rushed over to the website, picked my dress and placed an order without checking whar was already in my basket so I spent more than 99p. Oops! Even so, what a bargain these dresses are.

It's not clear how long this offer is available for so get your skates on as they're selling fast!

CLICK HERE for 99p dresses. GO GO GO!

Have you or will you order anything?



NB: To qualify you will need to enter your email address for their mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this. There is also a p&p charge of £3.99 (or more for next day/nominated day delivery).

1 comment:

  1. I am kicking myself for missing these dresses

    Love reading your blog so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out how it works and get involved on my blog: http://misskittykaos.blogspot.co.uk/

    Kitty xxx

    ReplyDelete