Sunday 13 October 2013

Lazy Sunday


I went for a safe bet with todays outfit. A sunday lunch with family followed by sitting on the floor entertaining children meant I had to think sensible. 

I love the drop pocket longline hoodies from Yours Clothing. I actually bought a second one in black and purple stripe. They're soft, so comfortable and have a good amount of stretch. They don't hug under my boobs as much as I'd like but adding a belt would solve that issue.
I paired the top with a pair of Evans high waisted jeans I've had for a while. They're a touch on the loose side for me but that prevents them cutting in when I bend over which was practical for today.

I very nearly reached for my usual Converse on the way out this afternoon but wore a pair of New Look ankle boots instead. I adore New Look boots. They fit me perfectly. Snug but not uncomfortable and need no breaking in. 

So although I played it safe today I felt good. I added a pop of colour with red accessories and found another style of top that suits me. Things are looking up!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you are trying new things. Welcome to loving life as a plus size!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete